Break

I thought going for a jog was supposed to be good, but it ended up making me think too much. About too many things in my life. The older I get, it seems the more melancholic I become. Why? Getting old should not equate to getting emotional right?

Anyhow, 3 nights of biscuits & grapes for dinner with the impact of some bouts of diarrhoea combination has caused me to lose some weight. :) Plus the jogging - woohoo!! Agnes bought an abs roller and she says it's quite good so she's gonna lend it to me on 1 of the weekends when I'll be more free to use it. Hopefully that will be next weekend! If it's really good, I'm gonna buy 1 for my own keeping and usage!

Craving for some tennis, some jogging, some swimming. Craving for more exercise. Hoping to clear my mind. Hoping to lose the fats on my tummy. Wishing to be me again. 6 more months to go. What will become of me then? Will I get what I want or will it be something different?

Only time will tell.. Til then, it's 6 more months to go. I'm seriously dying for a holiday. My 5 holidays a year target is far from being fulfilled. It's only been Jakarta in Jan, HK in Feb. Not sure if I wanna count the Malacca, KL or upcoming Penang trip. Somehow Malaysia is not much of a holiday venue for me. I need a break, very desperately.. Coz I can feel the energy draining away from me slowly but surely. I can feel myself getting a breakdown, going bonkers and out of my mind.

I need a break....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...