Wimbledon 2009

Wimbledon
Andy Roddick lost despite playing very very well throughout the whole match. The minute he lost, when he sat there with his head in his hands, when he started sniffing and controlling his tears, my heart broke. Totally broke. All the years of supporting him, I've never ever seen him play better than this year's Wimbledon. He deserves to win.. Yet... I teared, I couldn't concentrate on work. My mind kept replaying the loss.. It was disheartening..

And I just found out that Eeyore wrote on my MSN nick "Go Federer". Eeyore is sooooooo dead tomorrow morning when he wakes up coz he knows I support Roddick. I'm gonna give him a HUGE piece of my mind and I don't care if he's sick now. HMPH! No messing with my nick!

Michael Jackson
Watching the repeat of Michael Jackson's memorial service now. Everything that everyone says on stage brings a tear to my eye. Wanted to sleep early coz I didn't sleep last nite, but I'm not gonna miss MJ's memorial service for anything in the world. Somehow, MJ has always reminded me of my cousin. Don't ask me why. How I wish MJ can jump out of his coffin or simply appear and tell the world that this is not true.. This is not happening.. But.. It'll never happen. He is gone.. Forever..

I truly hope that he finds peace in his life now. I pray that he will find happiness and not be bugged by accusations of child molest any longer. He will be missed and loved.. By the millions of us who have believed in him throughout. Thank u Michael!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...