Fluctuating Week..

A fluctuating week with some beautiful moments and some that I'd prefer not to have happened..

Monday
Home after dinner to do the laundry and a trip to Marina Barrage while the clothes were being washed. :) Sat there, chatted and looked at stars, enjoying the cool breeze, the quietness and each other's company. Good enough for me and made me very happy.

Tuesday
Nice cup of smoothie was presented to me the moment I stepped out of the shower in the morning. Eeyore woke up earlier than usual to make me smoothie for fear that I'd be hungry. Touched..

Wednesday
Not good.. Was it his "PMS" mood again? Made me sad the whole time since we met after work. Got so bad to the point that I cried.. Was still crying while I was drifting to dreamland. Tears only stopped flowing when I fell asleep. :( Woke up the next day with very very swollen eyes. Bad..

Thursday
Our 10 months together.. Didn't wake up feeling happy. Still sad from last nite. Behaved and acted like normal. Eeyore picked me up from office after work. Something happened that prevented me from wanting to go dinner and I opted to head home instead. He surprised me with a bouquet of roses. :) Better!



Friday
Another delicious cup of smoothie again! This time much tastier than the other times. :D Love it!

Gonna start packing for my trip in a while. Hope I get to enjoy myself and just relax! Quite scary to travel now coz of H1N1 and the bombings in Jakarta. And I'm worried about Aunt Mic who's in hospital.. Hope she gets well soon! I won't be surprised if I keep sms-ing back to Singapore to check on her condition. :( Not sure if I can have fun on my trip with my mind being elsewhere..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...