Hesitation about NZ trip..

Wondering if I should be going for NZ trip. Yes, still wondering despite the go ahead given by my family. Something seems to be holding me back but I can't put my finger to it and I don't wanna dampen Eeyore's mood or holiday.

After all, he went with me to my fave place (Hua Hin) for my fave activity (sun, sand and sea). This time round, we'll be doing what he likes most - ski/snowboard. I've never seen snow before so I'm keen and interested but somehow, I jus can't seem to feel excited about it. I seriously wonder why.

Not to mention, I'll miss a very fun filled karaoke session with my close colleagues. I don't think that's the reason why I'm not excited about the trip coz email was only sent out today regarding the karaoke session. There has to be another reason and seriously, I don't like having such nagging feelings coz normally when I feel like that, something bad always happens to make the feeling come true.

Damn! Wish I know what is wrong..

PS: Pls don't let Eeyore know. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...