Hua Hin 18-21 July 2009

A trip that was memorable, the beautiful sun, sand and sea albeit a tad dirty. But the 1 thing that made it all beautiful - the hotel and its staff. But of coz, the most important would be, the person I went with. Thank u for providing me with the lovely memories! Thank u for fulfilling my wish to visit Hua Hin and to stay in the particular resort! Thank u for everything!

As I have uploaded most of the pics in Facebook, I shan't upload them here. Pics here are those that aren't in Facebook. The more couple couple pics which Eeyore doesn't want the world to know. But.. I think I'm ok letting my close friends know. :)



On the way to BKK airport





At the moon deck of the hotel room balcony



Playing a fool during breakfast



Bizzarely cold swimming pool



Just the 2 of us - right before my cam spoilt!



Waiting for sunset..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...