Sports Stuff!

Very happy with my 2 purchases over the last week or so. It's motivating me towards more sports and healthy lifestyle! :p


Nike Air Swift Sister


This pair of shoes are just soooo amazing! I feel so comfy in them that I'm doing so much better in badminton and tennis. I guess why I wasn't doing so well in the past also had to do with the fact that the old pair of shoes were smaller than what I usually wear.


Plus, the black and pink totally stands out!! Looks sooo cool that it was love at 1st sight and a must buy! Woohoo!!!

Babolat Pure Drive Standard Cortex Racquet

Don't even know how to begin about this racquet. It's my fave colours - black, blue and white. It's used by a player I like - Andy Roddick. What else needs to be said? Of coz I'll buy it! Hahaha. Can't wait to get my hands on my brand new racquet this coming Saturday. Waiting for it to be strung and for the overgrip to be wrapped. I'm ecstatic!!! Just hope that the racquet won't tire my arms out with its weight. Haha. Will need some getting used to but I think I'll love it to bits!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...