Ship Ride

Ever since I've been in this relationship, it's as if I have boarded a ship. U never know when there will be thunderstorms or strong waves, or when there will be calm seas and bright weather.

Last week was 1 filled with thunderstorms and lots of unpleasant unhappiness. Arguments, misunderstandings, quarrels all came for a whole week on a daily basis. Became too much to handle that we didn't talk much. It was 1 of the roughest week thus far.

Managed to clear things up on Fri but mostly on Sat nite. Had a good talk outside Mustafa Centre while waiting for his friends. It was sunny and windy from then on where everything went smoothly. Sun was the trip to Batam to attend his friend's wedding whom I also know. Had an enjoyable time there coz it was the place that got us starting this relationship. :)

So, it's been a smooth sailing 4 days and today marks our 9 months together. Time flies! It's like a blink of an eye that I knew him, went out together and now, it's been 9 months and counting. I can only hope for lesser thunderstorms and rough seas going forward though I know that I play a BIG part in the thunderstorms coz I am very hot tempered. Trying my best to keep it in.. :p

Went for dinner and this pic was taken after dinner, marking our 9 months of ups and downs. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...