The King of Pop

I know I've been neglecting my blog lately. Jus been too tired everyday to blog.. :( So here's an update of me~!

Reading
Been reading the book written by Michael Phelps - No Limits. I'm very touched and yet inspired by his book. It's been motivating me quite a bit. If u want to succeed, u've got to put ur mind to it. Never say u can't, it's a matter of will or will not. U never know til u try. Love the book! Thanks to Eeyore for giving it to me as a pressie and gratitude of my hardwork in helping him move house and packing his stuff. :)

Relationship
Things are going well at the moment. Was back at KL over the weekend. Played tennis with his family and said bye to his younger bro who has gone back to UK. Overall, it was a good time together. Not to mention the 3 hours plus of endless running after the ball. It was all good fun and we had lots of laughs along the way. ^.^ Met his best friend's parents as well and had lunch together. Interesting topics as they are doctors. :p

Tennis
Mad and obsessed with tennis. Rushing home to catch Wimbledon every nite and refusing to head out. And when I do head out, I regret coz I missed the action. Hahaha. Yes, tennis is becoming a huge part in my life now. :)

Friends
1) Eddie called me to meet up for lunch today without knowing that I have moved out of Tampines. :( Unable to meet..
2) Anne's back from Nepal and Bhutan but flying off yet again. Jus hope she enjoys herself on her trips and have tonnes of fun.
3) Dear Jean, sweet as always, worried about me not blogging (in case I fall ill). ^.^
4) Chatted with Matt in office today. Knowing that he has his MRI scan tomorrow is worrying but keeping my fingers crossed that he will be alright and that he will recover soon.
5) Sid losing his hp! Pls remember my number. Hahaha.
6) Meeting Sam at Far East after 5 years since graduation!
7) Zub coming all the way to my new office jus to have lunch with me before he flies back to Perth. :)

Quarter Life Crisis
I think I'm having a quarter life crisis. A bit late, yes.. But having doubts nevertheless. Been having the urge to resign and having a total career change. No longer feel like being in the banking sector. Talked to Eeyore about it on the way back from KL and I wanted to go back to studying. Thinking of doing a course in nursing coz my grades ain't good enough for me to be a doctor. I wanna give back to the world jus like Michael Jackson would have wanted. I have always wanted to be a doc/nurse with no borders. Join the team or something but I'm not certified for that. I am still seriously considering and thinking about this.

Michael Jackson's Death
Came as a shock to me. Watched his concert in KL on TV with Eeyore's family. I nearly teared. The guy who tried to change the world with his songs, the guy who brought the world together with his songs though there is a language barrier. The guy who will always be the King of Pop. The guy whose 1st song I ever knew was "Heal the World" that I was supposed to perform on Talentime with some friends when I was still in Primary School. I don't think I'll ever forget the greatest dancer & entertainer of all time - Michael Jackson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...