The Rich & The Poor

The time that I spent in Bangkok, I learnt that there is a very vast difference between the rich and the poor. Every time I'm there, I see beggars on the streets. Not that there's anything wrong, but there are kids sleeping at roadsides and lots of crippled people begging for food.

The worst is, I nearly kicked a guy who was slumped on the middle of the pavement. He was lying there begging and he did not have his right leg. That image is so unforgettable that I don't think I can ever forget that incident.

It got me thinking.. Why is it that some people are so rich there and yet others are so pitiful? I mean, I know nobody likes to be known as pitiful but somehow, I can't help feeling that way. Sighz.. Isn't there anyway or anything that people can do to help? Doesn't feel good..

Saw an old man today.. Think he suffered from stroke and he was having problems walking. It really makes me sad to see people suffering like that. I guess some people will think that he's lucky to have survived from the stroke but honestly, is it really lucky? I don't know.. Honestly don't know..

It saddens me..

Btw, I'm happy to see Ali again! I had a fun on Stan & Sonia's wedding meeting and catching up with the SIM folks. Congrats to Stan & Sonia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...