Back from Phuket

Just landed in Singapore approximately 2 hours ago. This trip was truly relaxing and enjoyable! Didn't do much except to suntan in the mornings and afternoons, and to go for night swimming in the pool at night. What's best was that although I didn't manage to get to stay in the hotel I originally wanted, I managed to get a very great room at Seaview Patong.

Our room was right in front of the swimming pool! All we had to do was open the balcony doors and we were at the pool. It was cool! And the bathtub was amazing! Pics will be up shortly when I have the time to upload them. Everyday was just the sun, the sand and the sea. Perfect and true bliss! Never felt so relaxed in ages and I totally dreaded coming back to Singapore. Wish I can stay there forever!

And what's fantastic was that the sea water was so clean! It's the first time I can ever go swimming in the sea and yet, my rash didn't outbreak given the super sensitive skin that I have. It was that wonderful! And I finally went for my massages. 2 Thai massages and 1 foot massage over the 3 days 2 nights I had there. Comfortable and nice!

We ate lots of seafood on our 1st nite - tiger prawns, lobster, squid, clams and tom yum soup. Had Haagen Daaz ice cream twice as well. Basically, we just ate and relaxed a lot as there was nothing much to do there and nothing much to shop. I really don't wanna be back!!!!! :(

Gotta go colour and rebond my hair tomorrow. All that sea water has made my hair worse than it already is. I'm not complaining though. I enjoyed myself! And I hope you did too my dear! Hopefully we can go on another trip soon!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...