Turn of Events

Been wanting to blog but haven't had the time. Shall make this a quick update.

By a turn of events, my boss is no longer transferring to the other dept. Yes, I'm happy about it. But JA wants to leave coz he's been offered a job at another company. I think there's more to come since we all applied at the same time. I'll be going for the interview on Thurs and somehow, I feel torn in between.

Made up my mind over the weekend that I'll not leave my current company for a better future. If I get my transfer, I'll be learning something useful if I intend to stay in this industry. By going to the other company, I won't be learning much coz it's more or less the same as what I'm currently doing. I know, I'm fickle.. But to advance further in future, the wiser choice will be to stay on and fight it out. Pay wise, what I'm getting now is definitely below market and cannot be compared to outside but who knows what might happen 2 years down the road. I can only keep my fingers crossed and they must be crossed real tight!

Met up with Meng on Friday nite and we had a nice chat at CAN cafe at Liang Seah St. The place is nice, just that they really restrict us to the 2 people's sofa when we wanted to sit on the longer couches. I guess they just wanna reserve it so that when the bigger crowds come in, they have space for them. Understandable. Anyway, what I didn't like was that people were smoking in the place and I came out from the cafe smelling like I had just stepped out from a pub. Haha. Had beer with Meng and a great time catching up. :) Guess I'll really miss the guy when he's gone. Sighz..

FInally I sort of know what I want after being in a dilemma for more than a week. Must thank all the people who have listened to me complain. Big THANKS go out to Dy (esp him for emailing me daily and giving me advice), Tom, Mum, Meng, Luke, Ali and Edmund gor for making me see the light at the end of the tunnel! U guys are wonderful! It's friends like you that keep me going strong! *HUGZ*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...