Ice Age 2

It's been a stressful week for me as I had to do my currency all on my own and can only ask for help from Tom when I need it. My supervisor wants me to handle it by myself so my afternoons now are only to handle this.

Furthermore, I'm in the Staff Events Committee and we had a movie screening of Ice Age 2 yesterday (08/04). It was tiring as my leader was on reservist and Cheryl was on medical leave the whole week. My other 2 partners helped on several stuff and I was running the show. Luckily, everything went smoothly and I hoped all of them enjoyed themselves.

What really made me upset was that my dad called at my busiest moment and was yakking away though I told him I was busy. The handphone reception at the area was lousy and kept breaking up. I ended up screaming at my dad in front of my boss.. Not my female boss but the one even higher ranked than her!! Sighz.. It's such a disgrace and I felt so embarrassed!! And here he is.. Yakking away now. Can't stand him!!!!! I've decided not to answer his calls in public in future as it only makes me ashamed and embarrassed all the time.

I know.. Filial piety should be on the top of every children's list. I wish I can do that, but sometimes, it's just so hard to do that with my father. Guess it's either my character or his.. Or maybe, I just know too much about him to wanna feel filial towards him.

My sis's exams are coming.. About a month away from now but apparently, she has yet to start studying. I have this feeling (and I know it's gonna happen) that she's gonna fail all her papers again. I mean, I don't mean to look down on her or to curse her, but com'on.. I used to start studying in January and I still fear during exam time. It's not easy to mug thro' a year's work in 5 months, let alone mug it all in a month.. 4 subjects at that too. Both her hubby and I feel that she's wasting money and time but she simply refuses to listen to us. I give up..

My rash is acting up from the stress. I wonder if losing my temper aggravates it. Maybe I should keep my temper under control. I always say that I'll try to be nicer to my dad and I tend to forget it after a while. It's not that I didn't try, it's just so hard!! I'll try harder still.. but.. I have a premonition that it's gonna fail again. Keep my fingers crossed..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...