Satisfied

I think in some ways, I'm a sinple girl who's easily satisfied with life.

Headed to town just now to buy some heels and present for Min. Tom was thirsty so we decided to grab drinks. As we were at Borders, I naturally went to look for my buddy. There he was, hidden by the counter. Luckily I decided to bend down as I saw someone there, else, I wouldn't have been in the cafe.

Thanx to my buddy for making me my favourite dish and a drink that I really wanted to try. We had Monster Mushrooms and IMM Slam. It made me a truly satisfied gal and definitely a happy one at that. Haha. :) And as always, he refuses to let me pay! Had a debate and in the end, I only paid $7 after saying that if he doesn't let me pay, I won't ever eat there again. Haha.

After which, Tom and I headed to Far East to shop for my heels as the pair that I usually wear to work is spoiling. I managed to buy 3 pairs for the price of 2 and I like what I bought!! Am a happy and truly SATISFIED gal today!! :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...