Stressed..

I've been rather stressed with work recently.. To the extent that I had bad Monday blues 2 days ago.

Last week started to get hectic as 1 colleague was on training and I had a number of things to rush for my boss before she went for her course in Shanghai yesterday. Furthermore, I had to learn another colleague's portfolio as my supervisor doesn't want to cover her work when we are shorthanded. So, the job landed on my laps.. With a very sarcastic comment, "Maggie can learn your portfolio.. She's very smart one mahz."

So, I took 2 days off my own work to learn from my colleague how to handle her work. In the end, I was left with Fri last week and Mon this week to finish my urgent stuff that needed my boss's signature before she left. What's worse was that there were some screw ups for my own portfolio and I made the same mistake 3 times in 2 days! Was really upset with myself coz it's not the first time I made this mistake. Sighz..

Think the stress from work hit me hard coz I suffered from insomnia on Sunday night. Couldn't sleep til 1+ am and I woke up earlier than normal.. at 6am. Sighz.. In the end, I ended up with very terrible Monday blues and had the urge to just scream out loud! I guess something added to the feeling as well. Anne called me on Friday night and told me about some crap that my supervisor told her. I find it ridiculous that she should say something like that and I actually had to subdue my urge to just walk over to my supervisor's desk and confront her in her face. Boy, was I glad when the day ended..

Today, my supervisor had to pick on me once again, questioning a lot of things. To me, I don't see the need to trouble bosses, especially other dept's bosses, when it is a small matter and their subordinates will know what's happening. But no, she wants me to call the bosses and ask them myself. It's downright ridiculous coz honestly, I don't think the bosses are so free to entertain you everyday and they will have to check with the same subordinates that I call anyway! It's such a redundant move that I feel stupid in doing that. Got scolded by her for that so tomorrow onwards, bosses pls take note coz I'm gonna have to bug all of you! Duhz.

Anyway, thanx Stef, for the sms on Monday wishing my Monday blues away. Haha. It was nice receiving your msg and it came at the perfect timing! *HUGZ*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...