Hong Kong

Feeling lazy so I'll only write in point form what I did for my trip. Hehe. Lazy me..

14 Feb
8.30am to 3pm - Work
4pm - Reached home and sent emails to my dear and a few other colleagues reminding them of what to do before I leave for the airport.
5pm - My uncle picked me up and I realised I forgot to bring my jacket after waiting for him for 10 mins.
5.20pm - Reached Changi Airport Terminal 2. Checked in and started shopping at duty-free.
7pm - Start of my journey!! Boarded the plane. It's been a decade since I last took a Singapore Airlines flight! Everything's different now!! Watched "Elizabeth Town" from the in-flight movies selection and played some games, waiting for the plane to reach.
10.30pm - Arrival at Hong Kong International Airport! Took a van to Ann's friend's (Helen) place. We were to stay at her mum's place as her mum was in Shanghai. The place is near Lam Tin though I've forgotten the actual name of the place. It's sorta like a condo and it was quite spacious! 1 of the bigger houses that Hong Kong has to offer.
1am - Bedtime!

15 Feb
9.30am - Left the house and went to 1 of the cafes at Lam Tin MTR station for breakfast. Bought some groceries and headed back to put them down.
11am - Took the train to Central. We've got to change 3 trains before we arrived. The MTR station's air-conditioning was not on. Boy, did I feel hot!
12pm - Arrived at Central. Went to Yung Kee Restaurant for lunch with Helen. They supposedly have the best roast goose in Hong Kong.
2pm - Lunch ended. Walked around Central and came across Tai Cheung where they have the best egg tarts in Hong Kong. It's simply delicious!!!! I'm not a big fan of egg tarts but I totally love it!! Will love to eat them again!
4pm - Shopped around Central and had dessert at Sai Kung Man Ji branch (Honeymoon Dessert Store).
5pm - Took the train to Tai Gu and walked around the mall with Ann while Jac went to meet her colleague.
7pm - Met up with our Hong Kong relatives and had dinner at Cui Jing Xuan Restaurant (Jade Restaurant).
9pm - Took a cab to Victoria's Peak. I love it there coz the view is really beautiful.
11pm - Headed home.
1am - Bedtime!

16 Feb
9.30am - Had breakfast at Lam Tin Da Man Guan Cafe (Wonderfood Cafe).
10.15am - Headed to Tong Luo Wan (Clearwater Bay) for shopping!
1.30pm - Lunch at Li Yuan Zou Mian where we had porridge. They have different varieties of porridge and it's really interesting to see what they have. Treated Ann and Jac to thank them for bringing me on the trip and for using their mileage to change for my air ticket.
4pm - Tea break at Times Square Da Jia Le (Cafe de Coral) and went for curry fishball by the roadside.
6pm - Went to Fat Angelo's at Central for dinner with Helen. Decided to go early as we were really tired. Waited for Helen to knock off work til 7pm. The place had very nice decoration and lots of Caucasians dine there. Food was served in huge portions and they taste good too!
10pm - Home sweet home
12am - Bedtime!

17 Feb
9am - Breakfast at Lam Tin Wonderfood Cafe again.
10am - Went to various temples to pray. Travelled a lot and finished praying at 2pm.
3pm - Tea break at a teahouse at Tsim Sha Tsui that Ann and I decided to walk into after shopping at Kowloon and Jordan. We were already starving by then! Jac went home after praying to bathe as she wanted to go back to office later on. Ann and I went on shopping after tea break. :)
7.15pm - Dinner with Ann's ex-colleagues at Tsim Sha Tsui Rice Paper, a restaurant that serves Vietnamese food. Her ex-colleagues include Honda, Joe, Tay, Brenda and Wharton. Jac joined us in the end as her friend was sick.
10pm - Dessert at an unknown place that I can't remember.
11pm - Lan Kwai Fung for drinks. Brenda and Wharton joined us. Honda wanted to join us too but he was sneezing very badly and having a bad flu.
1am - Home.
2am - Bedtime!

18 Feb
10am - Tsim Sha Tsui Dao Xiang (Tao Heung) Restaurant for dim sum breakfast.
3.30pm - Afternoon tea at an unknown teahouse after shopping at Wan Zai.
6pm - Dinner at Hon Po Palace Restaurant with my relatives.
9pm - Went to Ladies Market to shop. It's a bigger version of Pasar Malam (night market) that Singapore has.
11.30pm - Break cum supper at Saint Alps Teahouse.
1am - Home sweet home. Packed our luggage til 2.30am.
3am - Bedtime at long last!

19 Feb
11am - Brunch at Lam Tin Imperial Kitchen for Pekingese and Shanghainese cuisine with Helen.
Shopped at the small shops of Lam Tin MTR station and headed home after buying dessert from
Xu Liu San (Hui Lau Shan).
2.45pm - Headed to the airport and went to Mei Xin Ge (Maxim's Chinese Restaurant) for more dim sum and dessert with my relatives.
6.30pm - On the flight back.
11pm - Back in Singapore. End of my journey. Sighz.. Back to work on 20 Feb.

There's the report on my journey. Nothing much actually. Pics can be viewed here. Pics are not very well taken though.

Fell sick on 21 Feb but am gradually recovering. Just hope that I'll recover totally soon. :) Think I better go sleep soon. Nitez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...