down...

haven't been in the best of moods recently.. don't ask me why.. i'd like to find that out myself too. think it's just a phase that i got through once in a while. jus waiting for the day where i get out of this phase n continue my happy-go-lucky outlook on life. this day won't be far away. i believe in myself. :)

jean got thro her interviews with citibank. waiting for the day where she gets her results n hopefully steps foot into the same company albeit not the same department or area. i'll be glad to have her in the same company. :p jean, all the best ya?? *hugz*

went for my checkup with the surgical doctor this time. have been declared to be fit and healthy again. i'm discharged by them! all that's left is for me to clear the test with the gynae and i'm back to being me! haha. can eat all the potato chips i want without having people nag at me! haha. waiting for that day to come..

called luke after i heard about the terrorist attacks in london. chatted with him for a while on my hp. was glad to hear that he'll be back for good when he finishes his studies there. it's so troublesome to contact him when he's so far away. :p

work's ok.. anne has just tendered her resignation. hope that she enjoys herself n is happy at her new work place. mine should just be the same i guess..

lodged my 1st police report on saturday (09/07). tom's car lock was tampered with at the multi-storey carpark of my sis's place. luckily we didn't lose anything. just that the lock on the driver's side is spoilt and getting in n out of the car is quite troublesome for his dad n him. feel guilty about it coz i was the one who asked tom to send me to my sis's place. sighz.. coming to his place today gives me such a weird feeling. i wanna say sorry but dunno how to open my mouth n tom kept insisting that it's not necessary. i feel bad....

jeremy's back in singapore~! bet he must be super happy to see his family n gf again. somehow i can feel that happiness for him. :)

lots of thoughts going through my mind about lots of things. probably that's why i'm depressed. sighz.. eagerly waiting for my spirits to be lifted up again. when will that day come??

very in love with a song right now.. lyrics below. enjoy..

Lara Fabian - Broken Vow
Tell me her name I want to know
The way she looks and where you go
I need to see her face I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night when I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own

[Chorus:]
I'll let you go I'll let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch that one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

[Chorus]

I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes

I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise end

[Chorus]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...