Will Time Ever Heal This Wound?

I guess.. This is it.. I have been stupidly waiting and going round in circles for the last 2 years, unable to give up and wishfully hoping. But I guess.. It's time for me to move on. No point waiting or hoping anymore.. No wonder.. Now I know why.. Someone new in his life.. And here I am, wishing, wondering.. All for nothing, all over nothing.

Never mind.. I'm just not meant to be happy or have happiness in my life. My wonderfully fucked up life.. Well, at least I have some good friends and their lovely children/pets to cheer me up once in a while to prevent me from going mad or overly depressed.

Time heals all wounds.. Really? How long more is it going to take? If it really does heal all wounds, it's been 2 years now.. Why am I still crying my eyes out and feeling so shitty? Why does it hurt so bad? Why??? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...