Forgive and Forget.. I Just Can't...

I wish my family will stop telling me to show concern for my sister. I think I've done more than enough for her. When all the shit 1st started, I was there for her. She treated me like shit and gave me crap. Yet I stood by her. But where was she when Eeyore and I ended? Nowhere. Any concern from her? Nope. I've definitely done more for her in my entire life than she has for me. And I'm seriously sick and tired of her lies and nonsense. Sorry to be mean or be calculative. But there's only so much a person can take.

If everyone is sad for her now or feels sorry for her, pities or sympathizes with her, then so be it. Do not tell me or drag me into this. Yes, I do feel bad for her too. But I can't forget nor can I forgive. If it weren't for her and her husband, Eeyore and I would be happily married now. I wouldn't be feeling this fucking pain in my heart every single day. I won't feel like I've been stabbed a million times in my heart. I won't be crying and feeling like shit yet acting tough in front of everyone. And after finding out that he's moved on in his life, I feel even shittier than ever. No one knows anything about what happened or how I feel, yet all just tell me to show care and concern for her. I can't do it. I just can't! Not anymore. 

Forgiving and forgetting.. Easier said than done.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...