Emotional Roller Coaster

Haven't been able to sleep well, eat well or even have the mood to do much these days despite the wonderful news from my Raffles Hospital doctors that I can travel again and that I'm pretty recovered and back to normal. Still on medication but at least approval from doctor has been given to travel. :) Thanks to the lovely care and concern by Dr Teo Sek Khee and Dr Ramani for looking after me the last 1.5 years!

Last Thursday marks the 24th lunar death date of my mummy and yesterday marks the 19th lunar death date of grandpa.. Have been missing and thinking of them a lot, daddy and aunt Mic too.. Was also thinking of grandma this morning as well. I really miss the people I love.. Be it family members or lost loves in my life..

Been feeling so lost, empty and lonely.. Emotional days and nights and I'm trying so hard to control. Sigh.. When will I learn to let go.. Or rather, when will you take me away.. So tired, so so tired of it all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...