Favourite Male Leads Concert - 29/30 April 2011

A little backdating of entries here.

29 April 2011 - A crazy evening Stef and I had. We actually went to queue up just to get the autographs of my favourite HK actors: Moses Chan, Ron Ng, Kevin Cheng and Bosco Wong. It was sheer madness and the 1st time I did such a crazy thing. We reached there at 7pm (supposed time where the Q starts for u to get the posters for them to sign on. Upon reaching, we were probably 500 people away from the front of the Q!!! Unbelievable! The end result - I had the chance to go up close and personal to them, speak with them and shook their hands!! I'm a like a little fan of theirs! Haha. Makes me feel young but really happy. Gotta thank Stef for doing this crazy thing with me despite not knowing much chinese but she acted like a true fan too, including running out of the mall to chase for the bus that they were on! :) Thanks babe!


30 April - The long awaited concert of the 4 of them!!! Went with Siu Min and my sis. Screamed, sang, cheered, ran after them in the concert hall just to shake their hands! Soooo fun!!! It was a fantastic night that left me feeling really high! Adrenaline rush! Wooot!!!

Then along came my HK relatives from Fri (06 May 2011) til today. The few days before they arrived were a state of endless packing of the living room, dining room and loads of washing. 4 people stayed at my house. I had to prepare mattresses, blankets, pillows, etc. I have never seen my own house look so clean before. Hahaha. Hopefully I can keep it this way!

The only bad thing that happened was that my aircon broke down on Sunday night and despite getting the service guys to come n take a look, they couldn't fix it. But they discovered a huge bird's nest in my compressor. No idea how it got there!! They have cleared if for me but I'm getting another repair guy to come and check what happened. Hopefully my aircon gets fixed soon!! Dying of heat in this extremely hot weather!!!

Finally recovering from the flu that I caught on Friday evening. :) Anxiously waiting for new furniture to arrive and for aircon to be fixed. Feeling extremely broke though.. Desperately trying hard to sell my old furniture.. :(

Current 2 songs that I have been listening to: Hey Soul Sister by Train or from Glee & 死守 by 方力申

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...