Elections

It's been a crazy and busy 2 weeks - but I'm happy for them! Been spending lots of time with my beloved group of besties and they make me laugh and cry all at the same time. That's the kind of fun yet craziness we share.

I'm not a very political person and I really do HATE politics, especially if it's those office kinda politics. But it's elections time and I'm getting annoyed with all the postings, blabberings, and all the finger pointing shit that people are talking about. I know we all have our own opinions and to each his/her own. Do NOT force me to do or think the same way as you do. I have my own opinions and my own choices. Whatever your opinion about the PAP or whichever party u wanna support, do NOT tell me. I don't care and I don't wish to care.

A friend of mine posted this blog post by Xiaxue on FB. I must say, I do agree with what she said - not on the Nicole Seah FB shit but about Lee Kuan Yew and what he has done for our country. Stop criticizing people and get a life! What with the comments on Tin Pei Ling and Kate Spade, Nicole Seah and whatever.. Come on man.. If you guys are so good at criticizing and think so highly of yourselves, pls feel free to go run for the elections and stop posting a million posts on FB every day! It's just hateful and irritating!

Anyway, enough about political shit. I had a great Sunday nite (01 May) with my dearest friends watching Shakespeare in the Park - Macbeth at Fort Canning. It was fun and we had an awesome picnic! :D Yummy food, great company, under the stars in a park. What else can I ask for?

1 year ago, I was anxiously waiting to be transferred to where I am. 1 year later, I am still glad and happy for this move. Thank you!!!

And lastly, happy belated bday to my Daddy. You would have been 60 years now, would be a great year - retiring, enjoying life like you've always wanted. Happy Birthday my dearest Daddy! I'm still the happy baby girl whom you've always loved the most. :) I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...