Dressing well

Have you ever felt in a good mood coz u felt like u dressed well for the day? I dunno about what u guys think or feel, but I always feel good when I doll up or know that I'm dressed nicely/well for the day. When I'm dolled up, I feel happy and hence, I think I exude confidence which makes me feel good. Hehe.

In a good mood the whole of today other than at about 2pm when I was super busy and extremely annoyed by a stupid system where I can't log in and there's so many issues with that system. I know I lost it there and then. Totally pissed off. Was stressed with work especially at my busy timing of 2pm and I had to resolve the stupid password issue.

Rash outbreak happened immediately and there I was, itching and scratching and trying hard to apply heaps of moisturizer all at the same time. 2 hours of itching is a major killer and I couldn't control the itch at all! I'm sure most of you won't know that sort of feeling unless you've had chicken pox. But the itch I go through is on a daily basis.. Not a few weeks of chicken pox but a lifetime of itch and it drives me mad!

Hate this office that is sooooo damn dirty, dislike the stress that I had today to aggravate it even more. My skin has been in the worst state ever for the longest time now ever since I stepped foot into this office almost a year ago! And I have 4 months more to go to endure before we move to the new office. I can't wait! I hate this itch! I feel like tearing my skin apart!

Apart from that, yes, I'm still in a good mood jus coz I dressed well today despite the fact that I came home right after work. Boring! Wish to go out but nowhere to go and feel like sleeping early. Life's little ironies sometimes. Should dress well everyday to keep my spirits up! Woooohooo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...