OT

Been working overtime for the past 2 months now.. Wonder how long more it's gonna take for things to get back to normal at work. I'm ok with working late but I think it will be better if the new staff have got better work ethics. Had a huge issue in office today. Sigh.. Shall not dwell further else I'll never get the event out from my system and I'll be bearing grudges against them. Must learn to forgive and forget.

My company has 2 D&Ds every year. Last year, the theme for the D&D at this time was J-pop / K-pop and I won the Best Dressed Award. This year, the theme is romance. Wonder if I'll be able to win an award again this year. Even if I don't, it's ok coz I'm taking part in the skit performance and we'll be doing Moulin Rouge and I'm the lead actress. Hahahaha. This is crazy! :"P Edmund gor is the lead actor coz he's the closest to me being my god-bro. Hahaha. More insane! Anyway, all I wanna do and hope for is to have fun that's all. :)

Oh ya, my boss gave the dept a training on Tuesday and for the test that she set for us, I managed to get the perfect score. Hehe. She's gonna be giving me a treat for doing well in the test. Ting is also invited for her hardwork put in for the project that she's doing. :D Cool! Everyday I'm only waiting for my promotion plus bonus. Can't wait!!

Have yet to clear my compliance leave of 2 weeks. Am planning to go on a trip but there's no one to go anywhere with me coz I can only go in November. Sigh.. Was thinking of going to Australia to visit Jeremy but he's coming back to S'pore. Thought of heading to NZ to look for Zubair but think he's got his flying practice. Thought of heading to Dubai to look for Meng and Ali but I'm broke and can't afford it.. Haha. Kidding. Ann (my cousin) wants to go Dubai with me but she's booked tickets to USA in November so can't join me and I'll have to wait for her. Sigh..

Luckily for me, Edmund gor is heading for Shanghai for training in November and has a free hotel room. Hehe. I'm tagging along! Yay!! Have never been to Shanghai before but think I'll have to fly on my own plus walk around on my own for the first few days while he goes for training. But I have yet to confirm the date that I wanna leave Singapore. Hahaha. Must spend some time planning when I'm free. Problem is.. When will I be free?

And to my dearest Jean, thanx for the mooncakes! You always buy for me.. *HUGZ* Miss ya my dear! Meet up soon k? Maybe with Stef and the rest to celebrate your bday and Stef's too! :)

And to D, although the delivery and orders were messed up, I appreciate the thought! Take care and hope you recover soon!!! :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...