Finally..

D&D's finally over!! No more rehearsals til 11.30pm and sleeping at 1+ am. No more nerve wrecking moments where I panic and forget my steps. No more hearing"Shake more.. More feelings".

D&D performance on Moulin Rouge can be considered a success in a way. I did well for my solo I think. I was praised by almost everyone. I did way better than I had in all rehearsals coz it was the REAL thing and I know I had to do well. I was always half-hearted at rehearsals coz I don't see the point in shaking so much during practice else nobody will get a surprise. I'm only glad that I managed to pull it off.

P/s: On stage performing, I danced the way I normally do when I'm clubbing.. Imagine how much I shook my bon-bon that night. Haha.

Did not get to eat at all during the dinner. Went for dinner at Katong and clubbing with most of the performers at Butter Factory at Mhd Sultan. It was fun! Haven't been clubbing for almost half a year now (or is it longer than that?). I enjoyed myself thoroughly!

Now that there are no more rehearsals, what am I gonna do after work everyday? Sighz.. Such irony...

Met up with Stu, my ex-bf, recently. He came over to my house void deck to pass me a cd which I had left at his place 2 years ago. We chatted about work and talked about my ex-colleagues in his company. So many things have changed and people I once knew have left the company. Everybody's in a different position at work or have changed jobs. It's amazing how many things can happen in 2 years.

People come and go..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...