Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest

Just finished watching the movie with Tom and I loved it!! Have always loved the show ever since I watched The Black Pearl. Kiera Knightly is pretty, Johnny Depp is funny and most importantly, Orlando Bloom is handsome! Haha. But I still prefer this guy!! He's so drool-worthy, especially in this pic! :) Makes my knees go weak. Hehe.



















I think I screwed up on my phone interview with the other company. Somehow, I don't feel a thing. Everybody asked me how I knew I screwed up.. For several reasons but I'm too lazy to say more. Anyway, I have a bet with Meng on a round of drinks and with Dylan on chocolates that I won't get into the company. They say I will. Haha. Let's see who wins!! :p

Just had a fight with my dad on the phone. No more mood to blog. Til the next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...