Not in the mood..

What causes a person to lose his/her mood suddenly? I really wish to know what happened to myself. i lost all mood today.. Out of the blue. Sighz.. The rest wanted to go to Devils Bar as it's HS's farewell today, but I.. I just didn't want to be there. Didn't want to club, didn't want to do anything. Left after 20 minutes and wasted $12.

Talked to D today.. She said that I sounded different, different from the usual cheerful me that she used to know. Have I really changed or am I just stressed out by work?? I really don't know. I don't seem to know anything about myself any longer. It's like, I don't even know myself anymore. Sighz.. What the hell is wrong with me? Or is it that I lack sleep?

Could it be due to the 'creature' that's staying in my room, disrupting my sleep? Yes, there's some weird thing in my room since Monday night. It chirps when I switch on my lights. I'm not sure if it's a bird, a cricket or a lizard. It's hiding behind my cupboard and I can't push it out on my own. Will have to get Tom to help me later in the day.

I'm so not in the mood for anything now!!!! ARGH!!!!! Hate this feeling.. Sighz.. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...