Barcelona

My brain is mentally exhausted right now but I'm not complaining. How can I complain when I was the one who wanted to wake up at 2.45am to watch the finals of Champions League with Barcelona vs Arsenal? Haha. I don't regret it at all coz Barcelona came back from 1-0 down to win the game!!

Overall, I gotta say that the match was really intense thro'out. With Lehman being sent off after 18 mins, the match took a crucial turning point. After Sol Campbell scored for Arsenal at the 37th min, I couldn't help feeling worried and anxious that my heart was pumping so fast! I was hoping and praying that Barca could do what Liverpool did last year at the finals - to score 3 goals in 6 mins. I wasn't greedy.. I only wanted Barca to score at least 2 goals to win the game. And they really did!!! 2 goals in 5 mins!!! They are that great and really made me a happy gal the whole of today! Haha. Tired but happy.

Was rather disappointed with Henry and Ronaldinho's performance though. Wasn't really that up to standard. I know that they can do much better than what they did yesterday. However, Ronaldinho did put in effort and Henry really played with such finesse that I was truly blown away. He's really a graceful and poised footballer, something which I must admit.

Before this match happened, I've been saying that I wanna save up for a trip to Barcelona. Now, whenever I go on leave, people will ask if I'm heading to Barcelona. Haha. That will happen, but not so soon as I haven't saved up enough for the trip yet. Will work hard towards my goal of exploring the beautiful land of Barcelona and Madrid! :) Anybody wanna join me???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...