Don't feel good..

Somehow I don't feel too good.. I was telling Jeremy before I left office to read the minutes of meeting coz I took 2 hours to finish typing it and I think I said it too loudly.. My boss seemed to have heard it coz she sent me an email 3 minutes later, saying "Very good. Thanks". Seeing that email should make me happy but it also made me wonder if she overheard me. I mean, I didn't say that for her to thank me. I only wanted my department people to read the thing that I always spend so much time typing. Sighz.. Am I thinking too much?? I wonder...

Anyway, work has been heavy these days. Quite a number of deadlines to meet by next week. I worked til 10pm last nite coz I didn't understand what my boss was saying earlier. She explained really hard to me and got a little fed up that I couldn't understand. She said that she will search for the thing herself. I felt a bit bad coz I wasn't able to help so I decided to try my luck to search for the stuff and hope that I was doing it correctly this time. It took me 2 hours to find the dumb entries posted into the system and I was really unsure. Printed out whatever I could find and gave them to her this morning. Amazingly, I did the right thing and managed to solve her problem! I felt really happy and pleased with myself. At least my hardwork paid off and I did the right thing. :)

However, I also realised that there are hypocrites and two-headed snakes in my office. I've always felt that investment side was better than private side as there are not as many people and there are less politics. Guess I was wrong. I mean, of coz we have less backstabbers here than private side but there are still such people around. Sighz.. Suddenly everybody on my department is on their guard and are wary of who to befriend and what can be told to some people but not to others. It's tiring to have to be on your guard all the time. I seldom talk to some of them anyway so it doesn't really concern me. I'll just continue sticking with the usual people I always stick with. :p

I ended work early today coz I know that I'll definitely have a long day ahead tomorrow. Can't stand working late in office so many days in a row. I'll go mad. Haha. Actually not.. But I wanted to spend time with my dear coz I didn't get to talk to him much yesterday. Not like we're talking a lot now. Haha. He's using the other computer and trying to solve his router problem while I'm typing my blog. But right now, he's cooking dinner for me. Hehe. My chef.. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...