dedicated to my sis~

my sis finally got married today (30/10)! must wish her a happy n blissful marriage!

was quite angry with her the past few days for taking me for granted n for venting her anger on me. but when i saw the slideshow of her from young til now n her hubby, it was quite touching. had to control my tears coz i was the emcee for the day. :)

glad that my sis married ming zhong. i know he'll treat her well. the way he gives in to her whenever she loses her temper, it's enough to tell me that this guy will love her forever. he's sweet n nice to her. that's the most important thing in a relationship. it's not about looks, money, or car. those r only for materialistic people. what's important is the character n personality of a person. i don't believe that anyone should shortchange themselves for someone else coz if u really love a person, u should accept that person juz as he/she is. that's the way that love should be.

everybody keeps asking me when is my turn. hey, come on, i'm not that old manz. i'm 5 yrs younger than my sis. don't think it'll be my turn so soon. haha.

alvyn gor, remember to send me the website for the photos n to burn a copy of the video for me. thanx so much~!~!~! :)

anyway, must thank quite a no. of people who have made this occasion a success:

1) alvyn gor - the man behind everything. without him, nothing would have been possible. he's the videographer for the day, photographer during their ROM, music person, slideshow cum montage maker, labourer, servant n main helper. :p

2) elaine, yee mun, bee cheng, jeannie, samuel, gary, yun nai - the 'brothers' n 'sisters' for the day. without them being so sporting, the day wouldn't have been so fun. :)

3) tom - for being the servant, labourer, chauffeur n errand boy. for helping out in many ways more than one though he didn't go for the banquet. :p

4) derrick - the banquet manager. without him, the banquet wouldn't have been successful n things wouldn't have run smoothly. he's efficient n really dealt with my last minute requests very well. he handled them perfectly n got everything for me just as i wanted. he's a good banquet manager. deserves to be promoted!!!!

5) yu fa - the driver who had to wait so long before he could end work due to the indecisiveness of people.

6) martin - photographer who was so responsible n for being so friendly. he even made my angry sis laugh n smile for photo shoots. well done~!

7) adrian n me - the 2 emcees who made a fool of themselves on stage. haha. esp to me, for being the maid, labourer n the 'dummy' who kept being scolded for no reason coz my sis wanted to vent her anger. so much so that i cried in the office. much as i always say that i hate her n that she's a bitch, she's my sis after all. i still love her n after complaining, i'll still do things for her. sighz~ hehe.

i enjoyed myself loads today~ that's most important n hopefully my sis n her bf enjoyed themselves too. hope it was memorable for them. may they stay happy always. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...