congrats

firstly, congrats to diana coz she started her 1st day as a permanent staff today. Congratulations~

secondly, must congratulate dearest jean who finally allowed dilun to hold her hand n so they are a couple now. hehe. it's good to know that dilun managed to melt this tough gal a little. haha. jean, i'm happy for u. hope u r happy too. any problems, i'll be most willing to lend u my ear as i've always had n u've done the same for me. don't think too much n pls be more optimistic about things. not all relationships will end badly, moreover u've just started!!! y are u thinking of that anyway??? haha. congrats gal n i really hope u'll find happiness in this relationship n not end up like the previous one. :)

jessie's friend found a room so... told her to help me look out for other friends who might need one. hope i get good news.

i'm the only temp staff in my department now. guess going to other departments n being the errand gal will be done by me n me alone. boring.. really getting bored of it. must find permanent job!! considering the offer at akltg. full time accounts asst for $1300 a month. it's super low pay but at least i know the people there n i like the working atmosphere. sighz... pay's really too low though..

dumb friend refuses to say sorry about the gym matter n refuses to reply my email. screw him, that jerk!!! bloody asshole!!

been thinking about certain things that have happened recently. have decided that i won't bother about other people's business anymore.. family or friends. i'm not going to bother anymore unless they wanna tell me about it. even if they tell me, i'm not going to help and solve the problem for anyone especially if it involves another friend or family member of mine. everytime i try to settle things for other people, i'm the one that people get angry with or i'll get all the blame and whatnots. screw it manz. everything that people tell me, i'm just going to shut up n listen. no conveying of messages, no more being problem solver. hell no! i'm not even going to tell people how i feel anymore. nopez. no more of this shit n nonsense. being getting too much of all these from people in the past 2 to 3 weeks. sick n tired of these sort of stupid things.

so from now on, i'm gonna just concentrate on myself n not care about anyone else unless they want me to. but i'll always be here for my friends if they need me. so.. we'll see how things go. meanwhile, screw the world! haha. nah.. just kidding. :p

oh ya.. talking to my buddy now. he just complimented me that i'm pretty. haha. thanx buddy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...