Feeling...

Somehow the feeling has been strong the last 2 nights... Not sure if it's coz I'm too tired out from starting work at 3+am on Wednesday night due to US presidential elections. But the feeling is back for sure... I'm not gonna make it and I wonder how many people will actually really be sad to see me go and come to say goodbye to me 1 last time. 

The other symptoms are here as well.. Eyes are slightly swollen that I have difficulty putting on and removing my contact lens.. Rashes on face again.. Super dry skin all over.. I don't mind as long as I don't suffer any pain and if I can close my eyes at night to never open them again. I'm fine with it. Just that should anything happen to me, I'm just hoping that my grandma will continue to be cared for. That's my only wish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...