Dreamt of my mummy....

Had a dream last night.. And woke up with my face covered in tears.. Dreamt of my beautiful mummy.. Dream started off beautiful and nice..I was running behind mummy and playing with her, laughing away... Next thing I know...

Mummy was in a coffin and I was applying silver eye shadow for her.. Everyone around me was telling me mummy had gone.. Left me forever.. I refused to believe.. And that's when I woke up in tears... Even as I'm writing this post now... Or when I tell anyone about this dream... I just can't stop the tears!!! I seriously miss my mummy...

So I went for a drink with Anoopster after work. I needed to de-stress.. He bought me drinks and made me laugh. Even said he loved me for bringing him into the job and allowing him to learn everything now. Told me to look to the future and not the past... 

Yes... I've been helping people to the best of my abilities... But who's helping me and who's looking after me??? I really miss my mummy and all I wanna do.. Is to be with her... :( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...