Bangkok 21-24 Sept 2014

How sad.. It's back to work tomorrow for me after a lovely 2 weeks break. :( Spent 5 hours yesterday downloading and filing 9000+ emails. Insanity! And I already saw a lot of outstanding issues to clear. Sigh.. 

It was a nice 4 days (21-24 Sept) spent in Bangkok with Bee, Lynnie and Lynnie's mum. We ate soooo much that I'm 100% sure my waist line has expanded an inch or 2!! Celebrated Bee's bday for her in Bangkok with a Swenson's Firehouse ice cream. Hope she's happy and surprised! Had a good time catching up with my 2 lovely ladies. Bee has been there for me through all my ups and downs and knows all my secrets and stories about my family, relationships, etc. She's a true friend indeed and a really good bff. She may come up with sarcastic and mean remarks at times, but it always makes me laugh whenever she does that. :) Glad to have her and Lynnie in my life as buddies. 

The only "unhappy" moment when I was in Bangkok was receiving news that Uncle KH's mum passed away. Knowing how Uncle treats his mum, I'm sure it's not easy for him at all. Seems like she had a massive stroke.. Uncle flew back to Jakarta on Saturday to see her and she passed away on Monday or Tuesday.. :( Hope Uncle will be ok soon.

Wayne has been whatsapping me a lot. I don't quite fancy that. Not that I don't want him as a friend, but he has problems with his marriage and that's the reason why he's been contacting me. It's not like I'm super close to him as a friend anymore, nor do I want to know what happened. I don't want him treating me like some substitute gf or mistress if he ever thinks he can do that with me. I have no intention of being together with him at all!! Just wish he will stop bugging me and trying to get my sympathy.

Had team dinner on 24 Sept.. Same day that I came back from Bangkok. Was dead tired but dragged myself to dinner as Chirag was in town. Ate Thai food.. :X My backup, H, was not asked to go along again. Haha. Seems like he didn't do too well when I was on my 2 weeks leave. But somehow I have a feeling that something is gonna happen in the middle office team and I'm just waiting for the news or announcement. When that happens, it will be the team for me to decide if I want to stay on or to leave for good. 

Let's wait and see.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...