Responsibility, Honesty, Integrity

Why this title one might ask? Coz these days, I realize that people don't have such basic common sense and attitude anymore.

Responsibility - if you truly care for a person, you will learn to be responsible, to be caring and to be more concerned and sensitive. Coming home late (past midnight) and closing doors without turning the door knobs or simply slamming them shut is an act of being inconsiderate. Simple acts of throwing things away or putting them properly in place after use is an act of being responsible for your actions. Turning on the tv, or using ipad, the handphone or laptop at max volume when someone is trying to sleep just shows that you are rude.

Honesty - When all the acts above are performed and you question the person, the person can lie in your face blatantly despite giving him the chance of telling the truth at least 3 times.. Just makes me think if this person can ever be trusted. Yet, the person just thinks it's "funny" to lie and take you as a fool. That's stupidity coz it's not even funny to be begin with.

Integrity - When you lie in my face that many times, I start questioning your integrity. And I start to wonder about things.

And the best part of it is.. When I woke up from my coma, you actually asked me "do you remember you wanted to break up with me before?". Yes, my memory did stop at 2010/2011 period.. And thank you for reminding me that. I read through my blog at that period and realized we were fighting a lot then too.. And yes, now I remember why I wanted to break up with you then. And right now, I am once again considering and thinking about it..

I really dunno what to do anymore. After I woke up from the coma til now, in your eyes, I'm always overly sensitive. I'm demanding. I have a black face. I'm grumpy. I'm hard to please. I'm unhappy. Ever thought about it in my point of view? I have disturbed rest almost every night and you put the blame back on me. I tried loving you again, but you managed to kill the feelings once again. The things that you have said to me.. I won't forget. I bear grudges - that's what you said too. So yes.. I won't forget..

And once again, I'm tired.. Really tired of all these..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...