Morbid post - 20s inkling

Too sick to really type.. So much has happened and I have so much to write about but with a fever at 39 degrees right now, I can't think straight. Waiting for Eeyore to come home soon...

Being sick or having some sort of problem/illness 4-5 times since Nov is no fun and definitely worrying. I know I'm getting old and my system is getting weak but I have been to so many docs in the last 2 months, I have wiped out all the claims that the company has allowed.

And of coz, I've always had an inkling I'll die young - in my 20s. This is the last few days of my 20s so will what my 6th sense from young been telling me come true? Demoralizing and morbid thoughts running through the mind and head. Going mad with fever?

If I really don't make it past my last few days of my 20s, pls know that I am glad to have known all my friends, to have everything that I have gained and lost. To be alive in this world before was awesome! I'll be in heaven looking down and showering my blessings for all of you (provided I make it to heaven). Haha.

Anyway, if I die, pls note that my house goes to my one and only sister (no time to go to the lawyer to write a will now - too sudden - if I get past this, I promise to do up my will). I want a white coffin with pink or blue linings and lots of roses (haha I still love flowers)! Pls play Lady Antebellum's "if I die young" and "a thousand years" for me. That's all I'm asking for..

Ok.. The end of my morbid post. Hopefully I recover and can update on my 2012 year in review... Otherwise, adieua amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...