Resolution - In Action!

Omg! Time flies! We're in the month of April now!!

Currently at work on Good Friday! :) I've never really minded working on public holidays actually - office is quiet, I get to dress sloppy in shorts n a top with flip flops and walk all around the office. I get to listen to music while working, come in to office at 9am and leave early at 3pm (though I'm now still in office coz I'm waiting for Eeyore to be done with gym). And I get a day off work whenever I want as compensation! Tralalala!

Well, since the 1st quarter of the year has passed us by, I decided to finally act on my resolution for the last few years and stop procrastinating! Now all I have to do is to persevere for the next 3 to 6 months and hopefully, it will all be good!!! Time to work hard and not slack anymore!! :))))

Time to leave office soon!! Yay! Have a nice and long weekend everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...