Balanced Face

Went to see a new doctor - TCM. 1st visit today and I ended up crying at the clinic. Haha. Unimaginable right? But true.

Apparently there is a reason behind the young look. Not coz I'm good at making myself look young. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this about me - that the left and right side of my face are not proportionate. I've noticed that myself (obviously coz I stare at myself right??), especially in photos. And of coz I've always wondered why. Today I found out.

Unbelievably, my new Chinese physician pointed it out. Reason: my parents. Define: right side of face signifies the mother. Left side of face would obviously be the father. So, what does that mean? My right side is more full - I love my mum more and I have no bad thoughts or feelings about my mum. My left side - I am judgmental of my dad. Negative feelings, yeah.. Sometimes.

Rectification: to love both my parents equally in my heart. Then my looks will be balanced and my well being will be better. Also, she said I have a slightly depressed nature inborn. And that I'm easily defeated and stressed. I agree with all that is said. So, it's time to work on the inner me n get better.

Who knows? Maybe after all these, I'm gonna look really gorgeous with a balanced face that is free from acne! Hahaha. Time to let go, think positive n be happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...