You Are Relevant To Me

Quick update before I head off to dreamland.

Been feeling kinda down from work lately as I feel that my Singapore team lead has something against me. Hasn't been a good year thus far but hasn't been all that bad as well. So what happened to make me really displeased today was that on Monday, we had new China management associate (MA) who joined our desk. My team lead, N, introduced him to all the other team members except me.

Today, we had a new big boss joining us on the floor. Again, the introductions did not come to me. Even the sales guy who was sitting next to us was introduced to the boss and this sales guy is totally irrelevant to the team! Whereas I was totally neglected again. It just makes me feel like I'm not part of the team and definitely feel that I'm very out of place and redundant to the team. :(

So there I was, pouring my heart out to Eeyore and I felt so upset by such an act that I almost felt like crying. I held back the tears of coz. Why should I let them have the pleasure of making me unhappy. Headed out for lunch to calm down and relax when I suddenly received a sms from Eeyore saying "You are relevant to me".

I melted. Never felt more touched than that. Nothing else mattered anymore. I have never ever known Eeyore to be so sweet and those 5 words were all that I needed there and then. :) In bliss.. Felt soooo blessed that I have no more complaints. My dark overcast sky is now blue again. Thank you for those lovely words, Eeyore!!

On other news, I met Jimson for lunch today. He still looks the same, jus a little weight gain. Life is amazing and weird sometimes. I don't recall ever being this close to him before - as in eating together or talking this much or knowing much about each other. And it all started coz we were playing Scramble with Friends against each other. Suddenly, we are meeting up and we had so much to talk about, I'm sure we'll meet for lunch again soon!

Life's little pleasures make everything perfect. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...