On Leave & Meeting Up!

It's good to be on leave and meeting up with ex colleagues and old friends! Making full use of everyday and travelling everywhere just to catch up with good friends! Highlight of the day - I am meeting my college mentor (Steve) this afternoon after 12 years??? Kinda excited!

So I've met up with the onz gang for dinner the same nite I reached Sg - Jerome, Shi han, Sylvia, Lisa n Agnes. Then I went back to Changi n met Carissa, Christine, Irene, Josh and Zoey. ;)

Today I'm heading to Lynn's place n met Ed Gor. I know I have more friends to meet up with but limited time to do so. I'll try to meet up with friends I've missed out on soon!!

Flying off again tomorrow morning. Someone commented (can't remember who) that I travel by plane more than on trains. Hahaha. I do wish that is true!! Hk tomorrow til Sunday. Then Hk again in march! Hell yeah!!!

PS: I think niseko is gorgeous!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...