Of Love, Weddings and Food

Just realised I didn't blog about Valentine's Day. Lol!! Oh well, like I said last year - when you love someone, everyday can be Valentine's Day. :) Just that on this special day, we show more love towards each other. We had a simple dinner at Paradise Inn (Thomson Plaza) on Valentine's Day, followed up with another dinner 2 days later at Greenwood Fish Market Bistro. :D


My Valentine's Day flowers! *Melts*



Last Wed (22 Feb), I decided to make dinner - macaroni and cheese. Little did I know that Eeyore wasn't a big fan of mac & cheese. :( Oh well, I liked what I made and since we had extras leftover, I brought it to office for lunch the next day. And guess what!! Chris S, YH and Martin all liked it!! Chris S loved it soooo much that he asked for more of it at 4pm! Hahaha. Soooo over the moon!



On Sunday (26 Feb), I made dinner again! The most satisfying dinner that I've made thus far!! I just felt a certain sense of pride after cooking the dinner. :) Just that I forgot to clean the plate after steaming the fish before taking the picture. Hehe.



Attended Diana's wedding on Tues nite (21 Feb) and saw many of my ex-DBS colleagues! So glad to see them again! So much to talk about, so much to catch up on. Pity that our big group photo is in Linda's hp. :( Congrats to dearest Diana and YQ for finally tying the knot after so many years!!! Happy for you guys!!


And on Sat afternoon (25 Feb), Eeyore and I attended BS and Esther's wedding! Everyone kept asking when our turn is. Lol! So embarrassing. :X Anyway, happy for this couple as well!! Stay sweet and blissful forever!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...