2 Years Together - 16 Sept 2010

As always, I made a card and bought a present. As for him.. So far all I've had is just a dinner, a very expensive dinner. I'll let the pics do the talking - I seriously love my new phone (Iphone 4). All pics were taken using it with absolutely no editing! Pics are in the order that they were served and per the menu.

My pressie for him - Again, a Hugo Boss item.. It's a belt!

Our Dinner Location - Jaan @ Swissotel!

The view out from Swissotel - Guess what I was trying to focus at?

The menu for the night!

That's my champagne!

Free starter - Pumpkin with Cheese (can't remember the name)

Avocado with Caviar and Almonds

Fois Gras shaped like a cake!

Boudin Blanc - Shaped like a sausage!

Marron - It's a baby crayfish!

Lamb - I don't eat lamb, but this really doesn't taste like lamb at all!

Seabass!

Dessert - But I can't remember what this is! Not in menu!

Dessert - Peach and Blackcurrent Cream

Free Dessert - Vanilla ice cream coated with White Chocolate and sprinkled with Strawberry Powder!

Another free dessert -Hazelnut muffin, pineapple jelly, lavender macaroon, strawberry marshmallow and chocolate something (can't remember!)

And my dearest boy who has given me 2 years of ups and downs, of being there for me through it all! Thank u for everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...