HK 13-15 Nov 2009

It's been a long time since I last did this.. Blogging at the airport..

All alone at the airport now, waiting for my flight to HK. Just to meet him. :) A little excited.. Haven't done such crazy stuff for a long time. It's only be a 2 day trip. Flying today at 6.30pm and coming back on Sun nite. Dunno why but I had this crazy idea to do this since the day he told me he was posted to HK for 3 weeks. :p

Hoping to have a blast there. Eating, shopping, eating, shopping! Hahaha. That's all that I wanna do. ^.^ He's staying so near my fave egg tart shop that I've decided to go there at least 3 times in my 2 full days there. Hehehe. PIG OUT!!!!

The thing about blogging at the airport is that you don't get much privacy coz everyone who walks past or is next to u can see exactly what u're doing. BOO! Anyway, I am gonna make myself comfy at the boarding gate with my trusty Ipod with all my fave songs and Sid's book which I've borrowed for ages.. "Angela's Ashes". Jus finished reading another book this morning. Read til 1am plus so that I can finish b4 I fly off. "The Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella. Good book but more for gals. Hehehe.

Okies.. Bye for now! Take care all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...