HDB Title Deed

Eeyore's going to be in HK for 3 weeks from this Saturday onwards. I'll be going to BKK on Thurs. I'm gonna miss him.. So.. I decided to cook last nite! :) Ok.. I'm not a good cook nor do I normally cook. Jus wanted to do something for him before he flies. Cooked kai lan (my family style though I'm not as good as my gram does it!), egg with prawn omelette (the way I like it but failed..), my favourite mushrooms cooked my style (but I ran out of butter.. damn!), hot and sour soup (Campbell's). Hahaha. He finished it all up and I'm happy! :p

Finally found my house's title deed after a very long search. Luckily dad has always been a very neat person when it comes to such documents. The only troublesome part was moving the big and heavy boxes by myself. But hardwork paid off! I found it!! Keeping my fingers crossed for this Monday's visit to HDB. Wish me luck!!! :D

Watch Michael Jackson - This Is It movie. That man.. is and will always be the King of Pop! He touched my heart in so many ways! Inspired me to fulfil my dreams which I have yet to overcome the obstacle. His wish and hope of people saving the world.. Teared while watching the show. Think I'm becoming quite emotional as I grow older. Wonder why...

Been exercising quite a bit these days. Jogging, tennis, gym tomorrow. Wanna go kickboxing with Lisa too! Jus gotta find a class for us to go together too! :p

Stay happy all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...