leaving..

i'll be leaving dbs in 2 weeks time n honestly, i feel kinda sad by it.. all the friends i've made there, the joy n laughter that everyone has brought.. i think i'll cry on my last day. trust me on that. haha. i definitely will cry.. sighz..

anyway, we celebrated linda's bday in the office today n it was quite a touching moment. the cake from secret recipe is really fantastc!!! :p

tom's bday was on 11/12. went back to work on that day n he had to wait more than half an hour for me. hehe. went to pick my sis up from her place, went to hilton hotel for her to check into her suite. that place is gorgeous! after that my sis treated him to lunch at sushi teh n haagen daaz ice cream. i bought him a whole tiramisu cake for him at hilton hotel n we went to a friend's place for mahjong. got angry with him during the game n refused to talk anymore. haha.

he's suffering from stiff neck now.. serve him right. haha. keep telling him to buy new pillow but keep refusing. guys.. stubborn like shit. can't stand it. *bleah*

jie shan has been sms-ing me recently. i'm sure close friends will know who he is n how much he used to mean to me. well, as usual, he called me coz he's got problems with his gf. he only calls me or sms me when he's single or having problems with some gal. sigh.. anyway, he said it's karma for what he did to me which is y the gals he likes all do the same thing back to him. we chatted n i finally found out the true reasons y he broke up with me in the past.
1) his parents were facing a crisis in their relationship.
2) he felt that it was unfair to me coz he couldn't spend time with me as he was in the commando camp.
3) he minds me having too many guy friends.
4) he minds my skin problem, eczyma - THIS IS 1 REASON THAT I DON"T ACCEPT!!!!
but as i used to tell grandma whenever she said that no guy will ever like someone with horrible skin like mine, "if a guy loves me for my looks n my complexion, i'll rather not want such a guy as my other half". guess what grandma said came true n so did my reply. haha. i won't want a guy who minds my skin condition. at least i'm happy now without him n that's all that matters. :)

went back to school today to collect my management diary n to crash FM lecture again. haha. FM is still as boring as usual but i had a good time with one of my close friend, ter lam. we chatted n caught up with each other's lives. sometimes i really do miss school life manz..

my laptop's really crashed on me so i can't use it til i send it for servicing. SUCKS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...