ending soon?

temp job might b coming to an end soon.. pretty sad coz it'll mean no more income. haha. made pretty good friends in these 2 weeks of working life. diana, melissa, lyn, raymond n boon leong - all the temp staff together with me. it's been great knowing them n having lunch with them everyday. it's like a big family kind of thing. we always play n fool around during lunch n sometimes during work when we r waiting for the files to come. haha. we're a huge bunch of noisy people. 

but after temp job ends, it's back to reality.. the fact that i have to find a permanent job soon. sighz.. not easy but will definitely try harder. hopefully i can end up with a permanent job at dbs.. though not that i like the people working there n the rest of my group will b leaving after our temp job ends but more like the fact that my sis is there n she can look out for me n help me along the way. moreover, it's a big organisation in s'pore n well-recognised which might b good on my resume n for changing jobs next time. i've sent in my resume to my VP already so now it's all down to waiting..

to jean, really sorry for not being able to meet up so many times after work but give me advance notice if u wanna meet me k? don't tell me last minute coz normally i'll have made plans to meet up with friends by then. :-) but i really do appreciate it n feel real happy that u ask to meet up. i miss u gal!!! the rest of the gals too!!!

met up with william tan when i crashed my sis's lecture on last tues. haha. everybody was listening to him teach n there i was, reading my comics. think evrybody must b thinking that i'm crazy.. go lecture to read comics. n i only went in to the lt at 8.20 when the lesson starts at 7!! haha. we had fun during the lecture's break.. talking, joking, catching up, making fun of each other. haha. wonder y shuang n edmund don't like him.

talking about shuang n edmund.. we were supposed to meet up in june but it's july now n we still haven't met up!!! haha. nobody's organising. sighz.. guess i'll have to b the one to do it then..

met up with mark for bak kut teh on last tues.. it's nice to meet up with him again n chat, catch up.. talk about other people. haha. not gossiping but just finding out how the rest r doing n what they have been up to. hehe.

talked to joseph khoo on the phone today. he just came back from hong kong. went there for a book fair n to help sell the assessment books that his father's company is selling. saw his dad's company's file in our registry yesterday. joseph has got 11.11% shares in his dad's company. haha. heard that his post is marketing manager. :P not bad!

went to howdy's shop at long last! saw this handbag that i like.. still thinking if i should buy it coz the handle's kinda short. can't sling it over my shoulders if my hands r full n i can't carry it. will consider more. haha.

k.. think that's about it.. starting to feel tired n i wanna play my neopets~ hehe. me n my computer games.. that's what jean will say to me. haha. i miss u gals - anne, jean, eunice, eevon, stef, esther!! when we meeting up again??? no weekday nite chiong-ing pls...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...