Saturday Date Night

Amazing isn't it? I had a date night tonight!!! I've not had a date night ever since Eeyore and I ended.. more than 1.5 years ago now? How time flies..

My date night.. I went to his place and he drove us to Toa Payoh Hub for dinner. Just me and him, for once. He.. is my Uncle Charles! Hahahaha. My dad's older brother. :D Sorry to disappoint you if you were happy that I've found someone new. Nope. No one new in my life. Don't want to do the wrong thing and hurt anyone when I still cannot forget Eeyore...

Had dinner with Uncle Charles tonight as Ann is still unwell and Aunt Janet didn't cook dinner for me. He wanted to go for a walk and buy some stuff so we decided to head out together to eat. My 1st time having dinner with him alone actually.. We do go out for breakfast after seeing grandma but 1st time it's me and him for dinner. After so many years.. Come to think of it, we were never this close in the past. Guess things changed over time especially now that I'm all alone, and his family feels that other than my sis, they are the closest kins I have (with the same surname at least).

As we were eating dinner, I had a "close" look at Uncle Charles and somehow, I thought of my daddy.. How I miss my fatso papa.. Uncle Charles is like a much skinnier version of my dad, I never realized that til now. Went to ntuc after dinner and home after that. Daddy used to want to have date nights with me once a week and we used to make it every Sunday night. Speaking of my fatty daddy, I've been waking up at 3+ 4+am almost everyday recently for no reason at times. That's the time that he used to wake up to go to work.. Is daddy back home to see me? Can't help wondering..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...