Deja vu?

Is it me? I feel like I'm having a lot of deja vu moments.. Scenes that have happened before, places I've been to before, food and restaurants that I've eaten at before, conversations that have taken place before... To be honest, I'm feeling lost and confused.. 

Bumped into Roy early yesterday morning when I was on my way to get breakfast. Only had time to say hi as lift came at the same time. Then, a series of unfortunate events happened.. Spilt hot coffee on my right hand and all over my hp and wallet.. 

Nearly lost my staff pass but a kind soul found it and passed it to my dept coordinator. That scene was somehow déjà vu.. Then I screwed up some stuff at work.. And on my way home, I nearly fell down the escalator as my heel got trapped at my pants... 

Today things got better.. But today I bumped into Tom. Another déjà vu scene somehow but not sure when or why.. He didn't see me (again?) as he was looking at his hp.. Oh well.. I'll always be wishing the best for him as always. 

Better to write some stuff down as well as I've been forgetting too many stuff. Met up with Esther (our ex temp admin girl) last Tuesday for dinner as she's back from NY for 6 months. Great to see her again! And met some of the ex citi ops friends for dinner last Wednesday. :) and I met Ben Loke for dinner just now. 

Glad to still have close friends around to meet up and listen to me complain and whine and to have good friends comfort me through whatsapp, SMS or fb when I complained about work last week. Appreciative for the supportive people in my life! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...