Phantom of the Opera

Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to catch the musical of Phantom of the Opera performing this year, a sweet little surprise msg from Kelv gor came on Thursday night asking if I want to catch the show with him on Friday night. :) Maybe I really did wish hard enough and a miracle happened to me? His company gave him 2 free tickets for doing a project well and the tickets cost $168 each. We were seated at the 2nd block from the front and could see clearly everything going on on the stage. :p Happiness and satisfaction! And most importantly, thank you to my Kelv gor for remembering me and asking me along!!! Unexpected but pleasantly surprised and definitely a nice and sweet gesture! :D

My favourite track from the muscial "All I Ask Of You".. Coz 2 sentences in the song says "Love me... That's all I ask of you"..

And saying that, I have just finished crying. Eeyore has officially moved out of my place now. I may seem fine on the outside but somehow, it still hurts. It's been almost 5 years of being together now and of coz, much as we want to let go, it's not as easy as it seems. Yes I know, crying does not help anything or in any way but I just need to let it out and move on with my life thereafter. No one knows what's going to happen in the future anyway so I'm just gonna take it 1 step at a time.

Most importantly, as I always say, happiness is of utmost importance to me so.. I'll stay happy and remain happy coz I think that's what my parents will want for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...