Good To Be Home

It's been a month since I was discharged from the hospital and I must exclaim, "IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!!!" Especially when there's homecooked meals almost everyday! :)))) Thanks to Ah Na!! :D

Seriously, I've never been the sort of person who likes to stay at home all the time or can sit still the whole time. But after this ordeal, I really enjoy being at home playing games on my mobile, playing sudoku or wordsearch on books and simply surfing the net or doing nothing at times. It's so unlike the old me! Of coz I still enjoy chatting with my friends and catching up with everyone! Makes me happy to receive SMS or whatsapp from all the people I'm close with! :)

I've also come to realize a lot of things about my own family and about some of my friends through these 2 months. The hidden secrets about my family.. Who are the real family members and who are the fake ones. Same for some of my "close" friends - the true close ones and those who talk about being close but are actually.. far from it.

Oh well, as such is life ain't it? But it's all good. Everything happens for a reason so it makes me know who are the people I should really treasure going forward. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...