Resolution Completed!!

I'm extremely proud of myself!! I passed my driving test - basic, advanced and practical - all in 1 shot!! Continuing the female passing rate tradition in my family! Hahaha. For a very long time now, I've been wanting to get my licence, to drive around and finally, my wish is fulfilled!! 26 Sept 2012 - the day I must remember. :) Been driving quite a bit since then coz Eeyore has been very nice to let me drive his car. Hehe.

Attended Yuhui's wedding as the emcee - glad the guys liked my script and think that I did a good job. Phew! Huge sigh of relief there. :) adding 2 of my favorite pictures here!

Celebrated Jean and Stef's birthdays with the besties group last Saturday. Haven't seen them in a while and it's great to meet up again! :) missing them all!! Congrats to JW and XW on their engagement!!! Sooooo happy for them! Another couple tying the knot! Woohooo!!

Also met up with the secondary school group last Thursday for dinner. The 2 soon to be mummies are looking good! I'm gonna have a godson and a goddaughter soon! My 2 godchildren are due to arrive 10 days apart from each other. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are born on the same day! That will be fun!! :))))

A proud moment yesterday - wrote VBA stuff from scratch and successfully tested it!! Took me 3 weeks of slogging to get it everything correct and working well. I love the feeling when things work well and smooth esp stuff that I started from scratch with zero background or knowledge.. Just like creating this blog in this format.

So most of my stressful moments are finally considered over. I think I've completed my resolutions and done a lot to make myself satisfied for the ear thus far. A couple more projects to start on but pending setups at the moment. Til then, I'm gonna be chilling out and relaxing! And with that being said, I am off for drinks now! :)

PS: blogging via app so pics are a bit huge and I can't seem to put it under the paragraph. Will edit from home soon. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...